Rugani Carrot, Turmeric & Coco Smoothie Bowl (V)
By Simone Kruger, Yellow Papaya – Food/Liquid Stylist and Photographer, a trained chef and a passionate supporter of local goods
Prep Time: 10 min
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 250 ml Rugani 100% Turmeric infused Carrot Juice
- 50 ml coconut milk
- 2 tsp honey/maple syrup optional
- Sliced Banana
- Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Pistachio nuts
- Papaya and coconut for serving (optional)
- Place all the smoothie ingredients in your blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add more liquid and honey or maple syrup if desired.
- Finish it off with the toppings of your choice and add a little drizzle of coconut milk for extra creaminess.